Social Samosa AgencyCon Festival & Indian Agency Awards Show in Association with Quora, returns for its third season and here’s a rundown of what you can expect at the thought-provoking panel discussions featuring industry leaders.
The knowledge-sharing event & industry awards go live on the27th of July and will celebrate the unsung heroes of the advertising and marketing world.
The event hosted by Social Samosa will witness an array of speakers and panellists, sharing their thoughts on various topics.
Here’s what you can expect at the thought-leading sessions scheduled for the evening:
The Agency of the Future
With brands building their in-house units and the rapid changes seen in the macro environment for advertising & marketing there’s a huge question mark over the workings of agencies. Discussing the ins and outs of these aspects, and what the Agency of the future will look like, the panel will consist of:
The Great Resignation
Pandemic has changed the way people perceive jobs and work. Here’s the panellist line-up that will cover topics like Work-Life Balance for Agency Professionals, how to make Agency Life Great Again, Key ingredients of an agency culture that fosters creativity and passion, and more:
India’s Homegrown Networks
Answering questions like how the Indian A&M ecosystem changed for independent agencies, why are homegrown agencies moving towards creating networks, and how to push it to a global level; the panelist include:
- Ahmed Aftab Naqvi, Global CEO & Founder at Gozoop Group
- Nisha Singhania, Co-Founder & Director, Infectious Advertising
- Prashant Puri, Co-Founder & CEO, AdLift
- Saurabh Varma, Founder & CEO, Wondrlab India
- Suveer Bajaj, Co-founder Zoo Media, XP&DLand & Metaform
- Ansoo Gupta, COO, Pinstorm (Moderator)
Agency in the Metaverse and Web 3 World
Web3 and Metaverse today are what social media was in 2012. Speaking on how Agencies and Businesses can adapt better to this new reality of the industry, here’s a list of panellists you can look out for at AgencyCon:
- Unny Radhakrishnan, CEO, Digitas India
- Preetham Venkky, President, 22feet Tribal Worldwide & Chief Digital Officer, DDB Mudra Group
- Pratik Gupta, Co-founder XP&DLand, Metaform & Zoo Media
- Rishi Sen, Managing Partner, Jack in the Box Worldwide
- Swati Nathani, Chief Business Officer & Co-Founder, Team Pumpkin
- Adhvith Dhuddu, Founder & CEO, AliveNow (Moderator*)
India At Cannes
This year, India bagged a number of metals at the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. Here are the panellists who will share their thoughts on one of the best years India has seen at the Cannes Lions.